The Graphic Designer is responsible in creating artistic designs for both print marketing and digital marketing materials of the company, especially for China market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for designing/adapting the company’s marketing communication materials (Shelf talkers, leaflets, graphic banners, brochures, promotional ads, posters and t-shirts, etc)
- · Design/Layout our product campaign’s landing pages and blog pages.
- · Study brand information and materials to conceptualize ads and marketing collaterals.
- · Illustrate concepts by coming up with rough scamps of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, style and other aesthetic elements.
- · Prepare Final Artwork (FA) that complies with digital / print specifications.
- · Project manage by coordinating with internal (marketing, R&D team) and external parties (outside agencies, printers)
- · Design marketing materials for China market
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- · Must have at least 2 years’ experience in working on both print marketing materials (coupons, flyers, brochures, booklets) and digital marketing materials (online display ads, social media ads)
- · Proficient in the entire Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, using the proper programs for various types of design work
- · Experienced in marketing to consumers
- · Experience in copy writing for the ads
- · Keen to details