Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Addiction Foods New Zealand
Post Date: April 17, 2020
About the Business:
Addiction Foods takes pride in being New Zealand’s largest dry pet food company. We are the leader in hypoallergenic and grain-free foods, and we pride ourselves on our eco-friendly and sustainable approach to sourcing our alternative proteins. We have been rethinking pet food to be more what nature intended for 20 years!
By “going to the ends of the earth for your pets”, we have achieved exceptional growth and have amassed a passionate following of pet owners around the world. In the same way, we aim to go further for your career by providing exciting opportunities for growth and development both in New Zealand and internationally.
For more information about us, please visit our sites:
With good business growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Packers to ensure that finished good are packed off with the right quality and quantity, timely and properly.
Who are we looking for:
– Someone who can think on their feet – Someone who can challenge the status quo – Think outside the square – Getting the job done promptly and accurately – Works well in a team but takes individual responsibility
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Packs bags of finished product to correct weights and targets
– Correct use of foot sealers
– Stickering and stamping of bags as needed
– Product is wrapped according to SOP
– Packaging is stacked safely on pallets ready for export (guidelines to be advised)
– Accurate record keeping of packed finished goods & identify problems / QC production records
– Traying and or packing of Raw Dehydrated Foods
– Cleaning the areas as required
– Loading of raw materials in the Batching system as required
– Complies with Addiction Foods policies and processes
– Meets High QC standards set by Employer
– Heavy Lifting of up to 20kg
– Assisting in Meat and RDF as required
– Food hygiene understanding
– Health & Safety awareness
– Any other tasks as reasonably required
Skills and Experience:
– Previous pick/packing experience in a food manufacturing environment
– Experience in lifting products up to 20 kgs
– High numeracy and literacy
– High accuracy
– High sense of urgency
– Physically Fit
– Able to follow instructions
– Willingness and flexibility to work on rotating shifts and/ or weekends at short notice
– Able to work in hot/cold environments
What you get by joining us:
If you like what you read above and you think you have what it takes to join our innovative team, then please see the below to what we can offer you in return.
– Career progression and internal opportunities – Continuous training and development – Long service rewards – The chance to work alongside passionate people – Great team culture – Generously discounted pet food – Being part of a dynamic progressive company