The Project Manager is responsible for managing various types of engineering projects to ensure that they are delivered within agreed scope, time and budget. Engineering Projects includes installing new plant equipment into production lines to increase safety, capability, capacity, and quality.
Duties and responsibilities
- Directing and coordinating the allocation of project resources
- Ensure thorough commissioning of new equipment, which includes risk assessment of hazards, implementation of controls, and compliance to local regulations.
- Ensure new processes waste is minimized and outputs optimised.
- Monitoring and control of work progress and performance, adjusting processes and resources to keep goals on track.
- Lead or supporting new product ideas, ingredients, formulas, and processing
- Provides coaching and mentoring to the team members and motivate them to provide good quality of work for project completion
- Ensures compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety requlations and Addiction EH&S standards
- Provides status reports to the leadership team.
- Manages the handover process to Manufacturing in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Qualifications in engineering
- Food manufacturing experience
- Experience in fresh meat/ seafood products/ food products materials handling
- Skills in identifying and initiating improvement in the production process.
- Excellent communication skills
- Amenable to work in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
Related Jobs (5)
Project Construction Manager-Te Puke, Bay of Plenty on November 3, 2021 Full Time